I suggest you ...

We have wheels... why not tracks?

I think that this game should have some way to make tracks kind of like how we make wheels. For example, if we had tracks we would be able to choose size, style, traction, etc. Tracks are also useful for making vehicles (Tacks, APCs, IFV, Snowmobiles, and much more) so please add tracks!

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dllama4Dllama4 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

and also its hard enough for jundroo to make the current update and since we can make our own then they shouldnt need to....your just being lazy FennVector

• Anonymous commented  · 

we have tracks.....the function just like actual tracks depending on their adjustments

• Zachary BarnesZachary Barnes commented  · 

@FennVectorCWA, Well I was thinking that the the tracks and gears would be independent and they would snap together but the way you explained it it would be altogether

• FennVectorCWAFennVectorCWA commented  · 

@Anonymous...no we don't it is a lie ...at the end they are wheels ...they add part count require Fine tuning ...Land vehicle experience, built in wheel suspension and User made suspension (Hinges, shocks fuselages.....etc) ..we need tracks that's it think about it it would decrease the part count

• Anonymous commented  · 

We have them...you just have to make them

Feedback and Knowledge Base