A "steam workshop" but in simplerockets for the mods, rockets, easy to see, easy to install
Like games in Steam with steam workshop, you can see mods of the comunity, see it and if you like them, install with one click in PC and IOS
1. Mods aren't really sold, they're just distributed via Pastebin or Dropbox. That would also require him to get direct permission from the creators of those mods.
2. This can be modded in pretty easily.
3. Both can be modded in.
All of this stuff is moddable, you just need to do it on a device that can be modded. Obviously, iOS is the only system that can't be, so you have a couple of options. You can:
1. Jailbreak your iPod/Phone/Pad
2. Buy it on PC
because most people have PCs, and supporting the game and Jundroo is always a good thing, especially if you enjoy playing SimpleRockets.
1. Options for bestselling mods on the subreddit.
2. Option for full sized solar system
3. Option for infinite fuel, no crash damage, etc.