The map is terrible
It needs to be fixed
1. Make the land more realistic. Mountains should not be that steep.
2. Add more roads. The current ones are bad and there are too few. Add some railways.
3. Make the land more vehicle friendly. You get stuck too easily
4. Fix the airports. Make them more realistic with normal taxiways, gates, ramps, helipads. Fix. the. stupid. curbs. on. Yeager.
5. Stop the snowstone missile launchers from shooting at you while you are trying to drive on the ground
6. Add more trees and buildings.(Or a setting to).
7. Add a city area, woodland, plains, etc
8. Have more land rather than some tiny islands in an infinite ocean
9. Connect the islands more. Make them larger, put them closer, and/or add bridges.
10. Add some more ports for ships.
11. Make the tiny unnamed islands bigger.
I think that's about it.
Denis Jack Sobrinho commented
trees would make the game heavier, since they have alot more polygons than other buildings of the map
Rafael S. commented
Did you check every island, defeated the base in the side of the mountain, defeated the kraken and the aliens? If not, you have a lot to play yet
hello,119？My phone is burn！help me！
（119 is the fireman in China）
Add more islands to discover
boss 4014 commented
yes please up date and also add a ship dock and trees also add a better town with destructible buildings to
well you would be spoiling the game for mobile players or potato players
Norak Seattle commented
We need a *Complex like Pearl Harbour IRL or Murmansk-Severomorsk IRL and some smaller Ports like *Gremikha IRL. And we need more AI ships in more Shape. There's only an over-nerfed burke and a buff Nimitz now.(Modern ships, not WW2 ones). we need some Russia-styled, Chinese-styled and 'Murikan-styled of course modern AI ships.
*You know what Complex means.
*Gremikha was a Soviet Navalbase east of Murmansk, just on the Kola Peninsula. You can't search it on google map because it was been abondoned around 2008. But, you can check it on sat view. There's a "Small church" called "Chasovnya Nikolaya" near it. It's east of Murmansk, Southwest of "Svyatoy Nos".